The employer-sponsored visa authorized to Australian employers to patronage distinct accomplished labour to serve their business obligations. It also acknowledges the skilled effort of a non-native country to prospect their utilization alternatives with Australian employers, in case they may need their skills.
With this visa you can:
- Work in Australia for up to four years
- Bring your family to work or study in Australia
- Travel in and out of Australia as much as you want
Categories that Australia offers:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (Subclass 187)
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893 )
Skills assessments that do not specify an expiry date are valid for 3 years from the date of the assessment. If more than 3 years have passed by the time the visa application is made, the skills assessment will no longer be valid.