A Canadian study permit is the document that allows you to study at a school in Canada.
Once you have been accepted to study at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), you can apply for a Canadian study permit.
Being a veteran organization working in the study abroad sector, JOJO International understands and values the aspirations of students who seek an opportunity to study abroad. In such a vast industry, it becomes imperative that one should be well aware of all the legal laws, rules, and regulations that may impact the student eligibility to study in his dream country. To avoid any hassle or roadblocks, we make sure that our teams stay updated with the latest changes of study visa policies, which are validated by government bodies only such as CIC for Canadian study visa information.
Here are the basic steps of the application process:
- 1. Choose a Program: Your program choice is one of the most important factors of your study permit application. You must present a strong case for studying in Canada in this particular program.
- JOJO International makes program recommendations based on your work experience and education history. This will give you the best possible chance of submitting a successful application.
- Location where you can work (if applicable)
- 2. Apply to the School: After deciding on a program, we will help you prepare and submit your application. You need to have a letter of acceptance from a Canadian designated learning institution (DLI) before you can apply for a study permit.
- 3. Apply for a Study Permit: With your acceptance letter in hand, you’ll be ready to apply for your study permit.
- We will help you to prepare and submit your application to Canadian immigration.