These vary between study programs and levels. For each course, Indian students will need to meet a minimum English language requirement. Along with that a minimum academic record of 65% and above in Class XII will be required. Foundations and Diploma programmes are available for students who have secured below 60%. Students should have completed 18 years of age before joining a degree programme.
It is important to note that these numbers are just for reference purpose, the actual numbers may differ from university to university.
The following documents also need to be submitted:
- Attested copies of mark sheets of Class X, XII, and Bachelors degree (if applicable)
- At least, two academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently
- If you have work experience then two letters of recommendation from the employer/manager who know you well and can comment on your professional abilities
- Statement of Purpose
- Photocopied score reports of GMAT / IELTS / TOEFL
- Portfolio (in case of students applying for art and design courses and architecture programmes)
- Others (Certificates / achievements at the state and national level and extracurricular activities)